Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
Very cute. Where's sweet Maggie? Did she get fed up and head to bed on her own? :-)
Laura Z said...
August 4, 2008 at 10:53 AM
That is so cute!! I can't help but wonder what they were watching, infomercials? Old Westerns?
Stephanie M Larsen said...
August 11, 2008 at 2:31 PM
I can tell you - ESPN.
Carrie said...
August 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM