Pages

It's a big, fat, annoying, won't go away stomach ache.  I'm pretty sure it will be plaguing me until next Thursday when Maggie's plane lands again in L.A.  Yes, she's with my parents, yes Costa Rica is probably the safest country in the world, but still...she's 10. And Costa Rica is kind of far away, ya know.  It doesn't help that Reas is working out of town this week too.  The house is way too quiet for my liking, and there were 2 too many empty chairs at the table tonight.

1 comments:

Wow, it must feel lonely there with two people gone. You are a brave mom for letting Maggie go to Costa Rica, but what a great experience for her. I agree it is just not right to look at empty chairs at the dinner table. I hope the time passes quickly for you.

March 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home