Pages



...so is laying down, for that matter.




Now this next one here is downright embarrassing coming from the mother's standpoint.  Lily looks like a child right out of a Wal-mart shopping cart (and really I say that with all the tender feelings of one who frequents Wal-mart often. It's just the way it is.) - stained popsicle lips, underwear only at 4:00 in the afternoon, and black feet from running bare foot all day.







These pictures can only prove one thing...summer is here and decent bedtime happens about as much as we see temperatures below 100.






3 comments:

Wow, you must wear them out at your house. I can't believe that Lily can sleep like that. Impressive.

June 27, 2012 at 6:45 AM  

Your kids are just crashing for a siesta in 100+ weather. Too hot to move, too hot to care.

The first picture of Lily shows some impressive physics - body one direction, rotated hips another, legs just right, elbows out for perfect balance, little belly to keep the center of gravity aligned and pink hairpiece as the added counterweight. What a girl!

July 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

Im dying, Carrie!!!! That was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! She is so precious. I want Clark to marry her :)

July 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home