Pages


In the battle between the inexperienced walker and the relentlessly cruel doormat, the outcome was bleak for one unsuspecting adventurer.



Yes, it was a sad sad day.



Reas and I are hooked on "Merlin" on Netflix - hence the King Arthur-ish talk - it's super fun (watching it AND pretending that I'm a Lady of Camelot, that is). 
I highly recommend it to any fellow Netflixers.






5 comments:

Ouchie! Poor baby!

September 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

Awww! That was quite the battle.
I'll have to check out that show. Sounds interesting.

September 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

Oh, poor guy. Next time he will win the battle.

September 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM  

Oh my goodness, that looks soooo sad. As for the doormat, I call for flailing and banishment.

September 28, 2012 at 2:57 PM  

oooh poor thing. hopefully it was one of those boo-boos that heals quickly.

October 5, 2012 at 6:29 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home