Pages

Blogger is starting to tell me I'm running out of free space! What do I do?? Delete old posts (gasp!), pay to upgrade (gasp gasp!), create a new blog...hmmm, maybe.  Really, has anyone else ran into this?  This is the reason for a 6 week gap in posts.  I was getting these warnings and then Blogger wouldn't let me post pictures.  Tonight I thought I'd try again and for some reason it worked.  Jack's haircut was really over a month ago. Precious time and memories lost.  I've realized that I'm not very good at remembering to take pictures when I don't have blogging on the brain.  I've got to figure this out soon.  Help please.

5 comments:

I started a second blog that is private. I only use it to post my pics, I then copy the code and post it on to my real blog. You can also post pics on photobucket and copy the code to your blog. That way you don't have to pay or delete. Also, deleting posts doesn't help, you would have to go into your Picasa web album, and delete photo's to free up space.

December 17, 2012 at 2:44 AM  

I don't use blogger so I don't really know... but I do use flickr for my photos. It's the same as photobucket. Upload photos there, copy the code and paste into the post.

Love the hair cut!

December 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

i had this same problem so i posted pictures from photobucket. but then it started working again and i don't even have to do that anymore... so... i don't know... weird.

December 20, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

I started printing out my blog once a year...I used Blurb and LOVED it! My kids love these books and will sit for hours reading over them. I think of them as a personal history with pictures. :D

January 8, 2013 at 8:37 AM  

January 11, 2021 at 11:55 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home