Pages

While we were camping in Nauvoo, we had promised all the little munchkins s'mores, but it was so rainy the whole time we never actually had a fire. Imagine that. Camping with no fire. No s'mores. We survived somehow.



Thanks to Trevor and KayLynn risking the fire hazard of a dozen kids with flaming marshmallows on spears, we had a lovely s'mores party on their driveway. Is that taking one for the team, or what? Thanks guys!






Lots of pictures ahead, I know. Chocolate and marshmallows just makes for good picture taking material.


Claire and Annika bonding, pre-s'more mess obviously.




Maggie and Madison were in heaven spending so much time together. We definitely don't get to see these cousins enough.


Oooooey gooey delight.


Asa was a pro s'more stacker.





What can I say, he just couldn't resist a momma with marshmallow lips.


KayLynn is the best! We had so much fun together.



Little Leah with one in each hand and one in the mouth. Life is good.



Anni dreaming of things to come.



Reas had the best job by far.

Lily was mad that she didn't get any, I guess. It was on this trip that I started having my suspicions concerning her "atttitude problem." Poor girl. But look how gracefully Reas can handle her issues!

Yes, that night was a sugar high to remember.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home