Template 113
10 years ago
Since the day Lily arrived, we've wondered where her little look came from. Those cheeks, those EARS, the shape of her face. It's all different than I remember our other babies looking. Then I came across this picture of Claire at almost exactly the same age as Lily - same jammies just a bit more spit-up stained, same Christmas decorations (it was only slightly staged). I was surprised at the similarities.
I'm not sure what features are causing the resemblance, but something is there. Maybe the noses.
Whatever it is, they're cute. And they're mine.

Claire's smile is still so much the same. They are related for sure, but they still have their own little looks and they are both so cute. We've had two rounds with those same jammies too.
Ingrid said...
December 11, 2009 at 2:53 PM
she does look different than your other kids . . . i think she looks like maggie. kind of...
thanks for the shout out of support on my blog. it was getting a little heated over there. thanks for understanding...
robin said...
December 11, 2009 at 6:32 PM
They are so cute, and they definitely look like sisters! It seems like you just had her, and now she is 7 1/2 months old!
Unknown said...
December 12, 2009 at 3:26 PM