That is a miracle. I've yet to get a picture with all four looking in the same direction with pleasant looks on their faces. Usually they've got a handful of someone elses hair!
Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
What a great picture! That is a miracle to get all 4 kids looking at the camera and smiling. What a beautiful family!
Sylvia said...
December 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM
one word----jealous. ok maybe one more word--adorable
Laurie Von said...
December 21, 2009 at 4:22 PM
What an adorable picture! They have all grown so much.(I feel like an old lady saying that but it's true!!;)
jorijepps said...
December 21, 2009 at 4:35 PM
awwwww! What a beautiful family!
Ammo and Josh said...
December 21, 2009 at 6:58 PM
That is a great present! This is Chari by the way :)
thebriggsfamily said...
December 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM
I love it. We miss you guys! I can't believe how big they are all getting. Have a great christmas!
Wilcox Crew said...
December 21, 2009 at 9:43 PM
That is a miracle. I've yet to get a picture with all four looking in the same direction with pleasant looks on their faces. Usually they've got a handful of someone elses hair!
Tera said...
December 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM
What a great picture... it is the perfect Christmas present for a mom.
Ingrid said...
December 22, 2009 at 8:59 PM