
I don't know what it is about the magic of sponge curlers. They have the power to instantly transform any little girl into the most beautiful pampered princess. The other night we had a curling party and the smiles pretty much tell all. These are the moments they'll treasure.
oh my! i totally wore those exact same pink sponge curlers when i was little! of course, in my hair, the curls stayed in for about 3 hours and that was it. but still, good times!
Fulkerson Clan said...
October 30, 2008 at 6:57 PM
I can't believe how big Claire is. Looks like fun!
Wilcox Crew said...
October 31, 2008 at 7:22 AM
What cute smiles your girls have, and beautiful curls, I am sure too.
Ingrid said...
October 31, 2008 at 7:44 AM
I can't believe how happy they look! I remember having to sleep in those things every Saturday night and HATED it. They really look adorable, and they don't even have the curls yet!
Crystalin Dunn said...
November 5, 2008 at 3:43 PM