Pages

So, what do you do when your 4 year-old, in a moment of frustration, blurts out "oh, suck!"? I never say that. Reas never says that. Where do they come up with this? All he watches is Nick Jr. and I don't recall Diego ever using that kind of language! I have to admit I actually laughed out loud because it sounded so ridiculous coming out of his mouth. Then after thinking twice, we had a good little talk about nice language. I asked him where he heard that and he claimed, "I didn't even know it was a word." yeah, right. He was letting one of his little friends off the hook! Or his sister...

3 comments:

Isn't it wonderful! I have to laugh because I'm sure if you spent any time reading my blog, you understand the things my 5 year old says! Proud moments! Glad I'm not the only one!

February 12, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

they do it in such an angelic innocent way it's hard to be mad huh? i would've cracked up, --who made me a parent anyway?

February 13, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

It would be so hard to get mad at them when most the time they don't even know what the word means. I remember the bar of soap punishment all to well!

February 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home