Pages

The simple truth is I have had absolutely zero blogging inspiration lately. I know it's obvious. My brain has gone into vegging mode along with my body which seems to barely be able to get me up the stairs these days. And since we all know that pictures speak more loudly than words, I'll just SHOW you what I've been up to....or what I HAVEN'T been up to.


I haven't been up to putting away laundry.



I haven't been up to organizing the pantry/coat closet.






I haven't been up to making my bed.





I haven't been up to unpacking after last weekend's quick trip to CA.





I haven't been up to grocery shopping. Looks like sour cream and pickles tonight!



The list goes on, but you get the idea.


To keep things on a more positive note, here's what I HAVE been doing.


I've been watching my toes disappear under my belly.





I've been keeping a tight watch on this bag of chocolate chips, not letting it get too lonely.





I've made a new best friend named The Calendar. If I take my eyes off of it for more than 6.2 seconds I am sure to forget what I'm doing in 10 minutes.




Most importantly I stay far, far away from THIS.





And to satisfy the nesting instinct, I washed my first load of baby clothes today. If only it could always be this fun!



And lest you think it possible for me to stop project-ing all together, here's my latest little redo.

I sooped up this lamp with some fabric and fringe - LOVE it! And a sweet little lady at church crocheted this...I know it has a special little name, but can't think of it at the moment. I didn't quite know how to display it, but I'm loving it now!









Oh yes. One more thing...I decided to make my bed today.



11 comments:

you make me laugh every time you blog, seriously, you need a column in the paper!

February 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

i loved that post, it's a classic pregnancy story, so true, so true--all of it!

February 26, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

You are so funny! It looks like you can have mild with your pickles and sour cream, yummy! I love the picture of your disappearing toes! I have days like that all the time, but I am not pregnant, so what can I blame it on???

February 26, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

I can't spell today. I meant to write milk, not mild!

February 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

I love this post! I wish I would have thought of it. I'm going to email it to a friend who said she feels to dumb to start blogging again because it's been so long. This is the perfect way to get back into it. I love the picture of your toes!!

February 26, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Boy do I understand where you are coming from... now I am just feeling a bit guilty because I haven't even made it to the baby clothes washing stage yet.

February 26, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

It's crazy how little energy one has when they are pregnant isn't it? After the baby comes and you are feeling better, you'll still have an excuse for not getting things done and for not having a brain - I use it all the time - it's called mommy brain and a permanent attatchment to my hip! How much longer do you have?

February 26, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

I'm hearing you girl. I think I have the same list going on at my house... except I haven't made my bed yet and probably never will.

February 27, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

been there done that!!! wait I do that alot!!!

February 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

your blog is so cute Carrie! I love it and all your posts are so awesome! I need to send you an invite to mine. Paps4u@aol.com

February 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

Thanks for the chuckle. I'm all for focusing on what we DO get done, regardless of our current life stage.

March 3, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home