I had my 39 week appointment today. Dr. Swainston informed me that I'm at a "loose 1," so as to make me feel like I had made some progress from the last two week's "one." Thanks. My appointment was fast, so I thought I'd stop by the hospital to pre-register for my delivery just to find out I had left my medical card AND driver's license at home. So then as to not completely waste my trip, I ran into Saver's to see if I could find any school clothes for the kids. I did! I loaded up the cart, went to check out, and my debit card had expired. No cash. Dang, I'm doing good.
Think I'd better stay home and eat an icecream sandwich. That doesn't take a whole lot of brains. I'm one distracted momma these days.
Labels: Jack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A "loose 1" huh? I don't think I've heard that one before. All I know is that little guy better hurry and get here by Saturday. I really want to see him. Sorry you had to miss out on your Savers treasures. Baby brain can be so frustrating.
Ingrid said...
August 2, 2011 at 8:47 PM
Well, Carrie, I'm not sure what to think about your doctor calling you a "loose one" in your 39th week of pregnancy. Jeesh. I'm glad that help is on the way. Are you just holding on until your mom gets there? YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Crystalin Dunn said...
August 3, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Just wanted to let you know I nominated your for the versatile blogger award:>
Blissful & Domestic said...
August 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM