I am so happy you have joined the 5 KID CLUB! It is full of fun and chaos. Be prepared to be caught off guard every time you see a family picture. Sometimes I forget what a mob we look like when I am right in the middle of it all :) but I agree two more could fit. so go ahead and go for gold, join the 7 KID CLUB! (twins could be fun)
Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
I am so happy you have joined the 5 KID CLUB! It is full of fun and chaos. Be prepared to be caught off guard every time you see a family picture. Sometimes I forget what a mob we look like when I am right in the middle of it all :) but I agree two more could fit. so go ahead and go for gold, join the 7 KID CLUB! (twins could be fun)
shelly said...
August 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM
You know what dad would say...
Mom said...
August 26, 2011 at 8:44 PM