She is so cute! I got glasses about the same age, but mine weren't nearly this cute! :)
Hey, um, we'll be heading down to St.George and Vegas this weekend...It would be a blast to meet up for ice cream or something! If you are up to it, email me - momtobkc@gmail.com
so cute!! So how often does Jack get up at night? Liam wakes up at least 3 times!! Can't wait to start getting sleep again:) Love the pool pictures, you could totally fit a couple more kids in there.
Love Jack!!! Oh my goodness - he is ADORABLE!!!!! What cuteness! Your blog always makes me smile! I just love you and your cute family!! Congratulations!
Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
She looks adorable! I definitely think you could pull off zebra toes. :)
jorijepps said...
August 31, 2011 at 4:12 PM
I think that Claire is going to be a zebra mom! Love the glasses and those cute eyes behind them.
Mom said...
September 1, 2011 at 8:24 AM
That Claire makes me laugh! And smile too because she absolutely is amazingly darling!
Tera said...
September 1, 2011 at 1:22 PM
LOVE IT!
Aunt Shelly said...
September 2, 2011 at 5:33 AM
So so cute! Someone in our home thinks she might just need glasses too.:)
Love all those wild and crazy zebra stripped moms in Las Vegas.
Ingrid said...
September 2, 2011 at 11:22 AM
She is so cute! I got glasses about the same age, but mine weren't nearly this cute! :)
Hey, um, we'll be heading down to St.George and Vegas this weekend...It would be a blast to meet up for ice cream or something! If you are up to it, email me - momtobkc@gmail.com
Jenn
Anonymous said...
September 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM
so cute!! So how often does Jack get up at night? Liam wakes up at least 3 times!! Can't wait to start getting sleep again:) Love the pool pictures, you could totally fit a couple more kids in there.
Unknown said...
September 6, 2011 at 9:09 PM
She looks so cute. I bet she's loving how stylish she is!!!!
Kelli said...
September 8, 2011 at 11:46 PM
Love Jack!!! Oh my goodness - he is ADORABLE!!!!! What cuteness! Your blog always makes me smile! I just love you and your cute family!! Congratulations!
Nina said...
September 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM