Pages

Just me and Jack and the quiet of 6:00AM.

I could be tempted to complain that he woke me up earlier than usual on my birthday, but because of him I just started my day with a gorgeous sunrise that I would've otherwise missed.  Thanks for a perfect first birthday gift, Mr. Jack.


Here we are enjoying the sunrise together. And yes, I took that picture (not an easy angle for self photographing).  And no, I haven't done a thing to myself since rolling out of bed.  I know you couldn't tell.  It's not like there's a huge rat's nest on the side of my head or anything,  Dang! 33 makes me look good.

3 comments:

Happy Birthday Carrie!!

November 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

well, happy birthday to you! you DO make 33 look good.

November 13, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

Happy Birthday Carrie! I will call you after all your projects and thanksgiving guests have left you behind.

November 14, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home