and josh and i love halloween time, because then we have some real bargaining chips with parker and oliver. (macy doesn't care about candy). parker will do anything we say if we threaten her with taking candy away!
Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
The kids are so cute! I'm tempted to send them some candy - promise I won't.
Mom said...
November 1, 2011 at 1:53 PM
Love that owl costume. Today I was so glad not to be a teacher any more. :) I think it is going to be a long week for those teachers.
Ingrid said...
November 1, 2011 at 5:23 PM
CARRIE! so cute!
and josh and i love halloween time, because then we have some real bargaining chips with parker and oliver. (macy doesn't care about candy). parker will do anything we say if we threaten her with taking candy away!
robin said...
November 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM