Template 113
10 years ago
I'm not exactly sure how it happened. Last week I was sorting and purging extra frames and prints with the intent to send them elsewhere. Instead, it blossomed into the beginnings of a huge undertaking - a gallery wall that I didn't even know I wanted!. Not a single frame left the house. Ya, I'm not really surprised either.
I started tinkering around a bit, which turned into this:
Labels: mini projects
That is going to be awesome!!! I want to do a gallery wall too.
Jori said...
January 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM
I have a few spots that I have been looking at for a gallery wall too. Can't wait to see how it comes together.
Ingrid said...
January 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Ha, funny. I have frames laying on my floor right now. I keep walking away and then changing things. I'm worried about having too much too. I'm going to use the paper on the wall trick and maybe that will make me feel better. Fun stuff.
Mandagirl said...
January 31, 2012 at 8:02 PM