Jack's six month birthday kind of came and went. I think I recall hearing one of the kids singing happy birthday to him when I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day. By the time I came out, I forgot all about the fact that we totally could have had cake that day and missed the chance (but who really needs a reason to bake a cake? definitely not me).
Jack rolls over all the time now. For about the first 3 weeks of his rolling life, we were never able to actually witness the roll itself. I swear he would wait...wait...wait and then as soon as no one was around - Roll! It was weird.
He's working on tooth #2, which means his collars and sleeves are in a constant state of soakage.
No solids for this little guy yet because well, let's face it - I'm lazy. As soon as that first bite of real food hits his lips I know there's no going back, so as long as he's content with my stuff, I'm happy. Obviously, the boy's not hurtin' for calories...or love from his adoring sisters.
Isn't he precious?
I'm pretty sure Reas will have issues with this picture.
He is adorable, and growing SO fast! Love the bow. :)
Jori said...
February 24, 2012 at 10:59 AM
what a complete and total angel! his face is adorable! and those fat, roly-poly arms!
robin said...
February 25, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Love those chubby arms. I'm thinking it is absolutely okay to stick with just nursing as he doesn't seem to be lacking in the calories!
Tera said...
February 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Cute Cute Cute! Maybe Reas won't read your blog long enough for that sisterlove bow to cycle off the page - but it sure makes me want to kiss those roly cheeks!
Mom said...
February 28, 2012 at 1:18 PM
What a cute happy boy, and I can't believe he's over 6 months already. He'll be running around in no time.
Ingrid said...
March 2, 2012 at 6:26 PM