Pages

A few days ago Reas was checking out my blog and made the observation that people might think I was a single mom. Well now, we wouldn't want that, so I thought I'd better add some pics of him too. Problem. We are terrible, and I mean HORRIFIC at taking pictures of each other - the kids are way cuter photo subjects. So we don't really have a big selection of recent pictures of ourselves - actually, it's quite pathetic. But that's okay. This will be more fun anyway. I dug out some old ones to share (ooooooh, he's gonna just LOVE this)!

SO... here we are as young lovebirds in highschool.





We went to Disneyland just a few weeks before his mission.

Check out those overalls - and the HAT! The sad thing - I remember feeling SOOOO cute that day.


Highschool Graduation of
1997. GO LOPES!!!!
That's "antelopes" in case
you were wondering.


Senior Prom.

The theme - "Underneath the Stars"

Is that romantic, or what!







So there you have it. A glimpse into our past. And it seems like only yesterday...






4 comments:

I remember watching Shelly do your hair for prom!!! I love your blog, just because you could write the dictionary and it would be funny. Good call asking about Maggie's hair. I had the same trauma after I hit pre-teen and my straight shiny hair started looking like(to quote my dad one happy morning before school)"it's been put through a blender". I agree with the good cut, and putting something lightly controlling like mousse on it while it's wet and scrunching it. If you do dry it, try moussing it and then scrunching it while you dry it on low, just enough to give a little shape to her curls, but not long enough to dry it. If her hair is already dry, don't brush it; spritz it with water and then mousse and scrunch. I can't wait to see you!!!

April 24, 2008 at 5:43 AM  

Hi Crystalin! Glad you checked in. And thanks for the hair tips. I've received so much feedback - even some personal emails with step by step instructins! I'm confident something will work. We can't wait for JULY! The kids are already jumping up and down over it.

April 24, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

Ahhh, what cute little love birds. How fun to look back.

April 24, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

I remember all those pictures. I remember that white t-shirt with the red sleeves, and you did look cute in those overalls!! ;)

May 3, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home