Spring is here and we are loving every second of it! We've learned by now that it's critical to soak in all the Las Vegas sunshine we can while it feels good and BEFORE it reaches scorching capacity. It's now!!! Last weekend was perfect - high 60s. We packed a picnic and headed two minutes away to the neighborhood park. The kids were soooo excited because the park was just recently rebuilt after being burned to the ground by arsons, but that's for another blog post. Everyone played hard, ate good, and always knew right where to find me.
Yes, that's me - the large stationary object, near the snacks, in the comfy seat.
Here's Reas on the puke-a-whirl. I actually tried this thing out too, and was dizzy for 3 hours.
Ty is Daddy's best bud and would play ball of any sort all day if he could. I love it.
There was a lady walking her dog like 50 yards away. Claire was thrilled as you can see. Animal lover she is not.
Daddy lover? Absolutely!
I love how Maggie is helping hold up Ty - just in case Dad can't quite cut it.
Maggie is so excited about the new park. It has 4 different sets of monkey bars - her passion!
I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time here.
Labels: family
Wow! The park looks great. I think this is the second time it's been rebuilt. I am loving this weather too. Best time to live here for sure.
Jori said...
March 5, 2009 at 6:49 PM