Pages

Reas has been saying little things like , "ahem, the blog?" and my sister, who rarely hops online said she checked to see what we were up to and it was the same old birthday blog for Ty. Sorry to dissappoint. I seem to be a little, or a lot, focused on one thing - how to get my body to go into labor. I don't remember feeling so anxious to be done with any of my other pregnancies. We're so excited to be bringing home a new member of the family and everything is ready for her. Lots of pink - everywhere. Now we just wait. I still have 13 days till my official due date, so I'm trying not to be too antsy, but a girl can hope, right?

And why the heck isn't American Idol on tonight?!?!?!

5 comments:

i was so impatient with my 4th too, mainly cause we knew this was it, so gosh darn can i finish the race already. every day drags especially if good tv isn't available. best o luck, cant wait to hear the story and see newborn pics.

March 31, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

I have been (not so) patiently waiting for both you and Ingrid to post the big announcements that the babies were here. Guess I'll just keep WAITING.... but thanks for the update:)

March 31, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Oh man, the last few weeks of my #4 were the most uncomfortable I've ever been. Hang in there. When it's all over you forget how uncomfortable you were. I used to get up in the morning and just stand in the shower and cry. I didn't know how I was going to make it 3 more weeks let alone that day. Does it make you scared for the next one?

March 31, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

i kept checking to see if there was any baby news . . .

i guess i'll keep waiting.

hurry baby, hurry!

ahem, a.i. is on tuesdays and wednesdays.

April 1, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

oh yeah...silly me. I guess that WAS Monday when I posted. Pregnant brain strikes again.

April 1, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home