It might be a bit early to start talking Christmas lists, but we try to be on the ball around here. I try to get the kids thinking early so they have time to cut and revise if they change their mind. That way we can eliminate lists such as this one...hopefully.
Here is Claire's 2009 Christmas List
Draft #1
Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want a bowling ball. I would like ponies too. Little white pumpkins are cute. Maybe you can find one for me. I would also like a pink shirt that isn't the same as my other one. I want a carseat for my babies because SARAH has a carseat for HER babies. And I want a Snow White cup for Christmas. And that is the end. Thank you very much.
Claire E. Allen
What can I say? At least she's polite. But how many pink shirts does a girl need? Maybe Santa can still find a clearanced white pumpkin if he's really really fast. The carseat...that could be fun, my sweet covetous child. But, a BOWLING BALL? Really?
that is hilarious. Libby wants everything fancy so it is going to be fun making her things for Christmas this year
Blissful & Domestic said...
November 20, 2009 at 8:50 PM
HAH HAH! LOVE it! I remember when my siblings and I made these kind of lists. One year Shannon asked for a paper route for Christmas.
Ammo and Josh said...
November 21, 2009 at 12:04 AM
She's so cute!
Tera said...
November 22, 2009 at 6:59 AM
I can so see Claire rattling off her little list. She is such a cutie... I think that Santa should bring her everything on that list.
Ingrid said...
November 22, 2009 at 1:54 PM
I love Claire :) You've so got to keep that list to remind her when she's older - my mom has some of ours from our teenage years and they're pretty funny!
Laura Z said...
November 23, 2009 at 10:56 PM