Template 113
10 years ago
There once was a time I was an Edward fan...
(like before last Friday)
I'm reconsidering my devotions.
Edward is looking just a bit blah these days. Sparkly, yes. Ripped, not quite.
There are PLENTY of photos that could show the difference, but remember this is a family blog and I'm in love with my husband. Let's just say it was quite a challenge locating a fully clothed photo of Jacob.
Oh girl! Jacob black (the actor anyway) sure made me reconsider if I was team Edward or team Jacob for sure! Wow! I've always been an Edward fan and when I read the books I liked Jacob okay, I didn't want him to be sad, but I definitely didn't want him with Bella. But girl, he made me love him. Then, when Edward took his shirt off? I was a little disappointed. Go Jacob! Edward, I have some weights in my basement if you want to borrow them!
Tera said...
November 23, 2009 at 3:30 PM
amen sister. amen.
robin said...
November 23, 2009 at 6:03 PM
those comments are hilarious!
Blissful & Domestic said...
November 23, 2009 at 9:00 PM
I can't wait to see it. So, I'm taking it your a Jake fan. Alright, I'm true blue, no traders here. ;)
Stephanie M Larsen said...
November 24, 2009 at 6:14 AM