Pages

So much for normal lasting too long.  Ty woke up throwing up.  Seriously, is this EVER going to end???  It hasn't even been 2 weeks since the flu ran its course through here,
and here we go again.  
Here's to another day of fun.  I'm getting good at this. 

So good in fact, I should win a prize.

On a happier note, yesterday we finished putting up the beadboard and chair rail in our 1/2 bath.  It just needs a few finishing touches to be blog ready.  Good thing for happy things like DIY projects to wash away the throw up blues. 

 I've found my silver lining - at least now I have a pretty bathroom where I can
 wash out the puke bowl.


1 comments:

hang in there sista!! nothing a few blogs cant turn that frown upside down.

January 30, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home