Pages

I really don't intend to only blog about pregnant stuff.  It's just that right now, it's kind of all-consuming.  My life is pregnant, my blog is about my life, therefore my blog is pregnant.  It really makes perfect sense. As soon as I'm feeling back to normal, I'll return to my normal blogging schedule, whatever that is.  So sit tight, and just feel the hormones turning cartwheels.

Here are some critical facts:

I'm 10 weeks along.

My due date is Aug. 8th-ish.  Smack dab in the middle of Vegas Summer.  Yessssss.

My current "thing" is Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips.  I keep hinting at the idea of a Mint 'n Chip icecream cake, but I fear I'm not being taken seriously.

My floors haven't been mopped in a month, and I'm not above begging for help. 

Visitors are welcome as long as you don't look at me or my house, and come bearing gifts of the
edible variety.

My jeans still fit...kind of, in a stretched out, weird sort of way.

I go to bed early, wake up late, take at least 2 naps in between, and am still tired.

I keep thinking, "my tummy should NOT look so pregnant already" until I remember I'm an experienced
expander.  I'm an old pro, really.

According to the Chinese Conception Charts, we're having a girl.  According to my opinionated husband, "There's entirely too much estrogen in this house already and it better be a boy." 
I have to say I agree with Reas.



5 comments:

By all means lets talk prego talk. I am amazed you can still wear your regular jeans, you are my hero.

January 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

Congrats! Your mom told me you were pregnant a little while ago and I forgot to congratulate you. I am more amazed that you can fit in 2 naps a day. Actually just jealous!

January 12, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

i love a pregnant blog.

and the chinese conception chart never lies... so you better prep reas for disappointment.

January 12, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

I have no problems reading about other people's pregnancies! They help remind me that it's a good idea to wait a while before we get pregnant again! :D

I'm totally jealous of your naps; I would love even a little catnap every day! Enjoy it while you can! Good luck with the boy! ;)

January 14, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

It seems just a little wrong that you are pregnant, and we aren't going through this together, but just a little. :) I am glad your sweet girls let you get naps. There must be something with artifical cheese flavoring and pregnancy. I ate cheetos with Sarah and Caroline. In unpregnant life I can't stand them. Hope someone got you your ice-cream.:)

January 16, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home