is that I want to eat everything. I've never experienced this part of pregnancy to such an extremely ridiculous degree.
It doesn't matter that I just ate. It doesn't matter that I wasn't hungry 2 seconds ago. If you mention it, I want it. I feel like a 2 year-old who thinks that every toy that any other kid happens to be playing with is now rightfully his. Except we're talking food, not toys. This is much more serious. It's self-inflicted torture to watch commercials because they're just way too convincing. Sometimes it's physically painful. I just saw a picture of an oreo on another blog - now I want oreos. No, I NEED oreos. I am DROOLING over the thought of dipping oreos until they reach the perfect state of sogginess, and then slurping down the chunky sludge. Gross. I just made one of life's greatest food creations sound about as nice as a can of worms.
I don't think I need oreos anymore.
Labels: motherly moments
That's right, blog away those cravings girl!
Amber said...
January 16, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Ummmm.......wow! So do you have enough people willing to bring you food? The worst I ever got was shopping at the grocery store and getting a craving for apples, so I bought a bag and downed 5 apples between 20th East and your parents' house. Cravings aside, how are you doing otherwise?
Crystalin Dunn said...
January 17, 2011 at 9:23 PM
So, I'm thinking there's nothing wrong with giving into some of those cravings. Your baby must want oreos or mint chocolate ice-cream too. Smart baby! At least you feel like eating something.:)
Ingrid said...
January 25, 2011 at 12:10 PM