I'm growing...perhaps on the verge of fatness even.
I'm pushing 12 pounds (because my mom has creamy milk).
I need size 2 diapers, but someone's still squeezing my buns into size 1's (because someone's kinda cheap and wants to use what we have).
I only wake up once at night, just to catch a brief snack (because I eat like a horse all day long).
I'm working on outgrowing my 0-3 month clothes (because I'm ready to move on to a more manly type wardrobe).
I'm of the notion that a baby should, at any given moment, be held, cuddled with, or talked to. Anyone will do, really (because I have 4 moms and 2 dads and I'm kind of liking all this attention).
And now, a word from the wise:
Love your life. Embrace the rolls.
He is SO cute! Hooray for rolls! :)
jorijepps said...
September 9, 2011 at 1:29 PM
Love his rolls! Too bad the same can't be said for adults. It makes me think of a time when voluptuous women inspired art...
He is very cute!!
Porters said...
September 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Is there anything cuter than a happy baby with rolls? Has it been a month already? Glad you are getting pretty good sleep.
Ingrid said...
September 11, 2011 at 8:15 AM
He is so cute! we were so happy to see his beautiful (i mean manly) face show up under lilly's picture on the side bar. so glad he joined our big family :)
shelly said...
September 12, 2011 at 10:56 AM
OK - I posted my comment for this entry in Claires cute glasses entry. So I will say here: that Claire is adorable!!! They are growing up way too fast!
Nina said...
September 12, 2011 at 11:48 PM
hilarious! carrie, you really are clever. how do you do it all? mom of five AND manage to be clever?
and dang it that jack is CUTE
robin said...
September 13, 2011 at 7:24 PM