Pages

The Crab Cycle

If I do say so myself, I should win a prize for this. Our own Mr. Krabbs is economical, practical, space efficient, and self-heating all rolled into one.

A sand box October through March and a swimming pool (maybe puddle would be more accurate) April through September.

We're now going on our 3rd year of the crab cycle. And I think it might be our last. We'll probably need to upgrade soon considering the fact that kids um...GROW. What do you think, could we fit one more?




I'm actually counting my blessings that they still think this is fun. Even our tub is bigger than this one-eyed beauty.

But look! It has a slide. Can't you just feel the excitement!
Gearing up for the wild ride.
Claire taking a breather. She just finished swimming her laps.

5 comments:

how economical! sometimes we just use squirt bottles and pebbles.

May 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Cute idea! I remember having the good ol plastic pools growing up. Every kid needs one! Love the crab cycle idea!

May 9, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

oh man i just laughed so loudly. you're hilarious.

May 10, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

So cute - I love it. We still have the "slide" thing like yours in our backyard and my girls are 11 and 8 and they still think it's fun... go figure :-)

May 10, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Looks like fun. I know my kids wish we had something cool like that in our yard.

May 10, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home