HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, REAS!
When I chose to marry Reas, I knew I was getting a great package, but I didn't know just how great of a dad he would be to our children. Really, I couldn't ask for more. He loves them so much and would do anything for them. He's the fun one, of course, and any one of the kids would agree. He's great at finding those teaching moments to guide their little impressionable selves in the right direction and takes time to make sure each of them knows how special they are.
Maggie says, "I love Daddy because he plays with me and goes down the big slides with me."
Ty says, "I like it when Daddy plays "SORRY" with me and does puzzles. Daddy Mountain is fun." Daddy mountain, in a nut shell, is dad on the floor with 3 kids trampling over him. It's great fun to watch and not have to be a part of.
Claire says, (after being prompted with a few options to choose from) "I like it when Daddy shares ice cream with me."
I'm always anxious for that part of the day too.
We all love it when he's home and love the atmosphere that only a goofy dad can bring home.
WE LOVE YOU!!
Super cute dad pictures! All these years and Reas looks the same, lucky guy!
Art Solomon said...
June 27, 2008 at 7:11 AM