Today I was wiping down the outside of our toaster and trying to shake out the never-ending supply of crumbs when all of the sudden a secret crumb catcher slid out from underneath. Obviously, it doesn't work all that efficiently - or at all - since I'm always wiping toast crumbs from around the toaster, but the point is, it was there! And has been for 8 years without me discovering it! How exciting! Now I'm ready to go reaquaint myself with all of my kitchen gadgets and see what other secrets I can discover.
Can you tell I don't have much going on today?
As long as toasters are the topic of conversation - what's up with this: Why is it that you can dump, shake, and beat, your toaster until it sounds like the insides are on their way out in order to get all the crumbs out, you think they're all gone, and then when you accidentaly lightly bump it against the counter, crumbs fly out everywhere?
Labels: i've been thinking
that is hilarious, although all toasters dont have slide out trays, some have secret trap doors on the bottom like mine. toast crumbs are like laundry, never ending
Lindsey said...
November 8, 2008 at 10:41 PM