Pages

Today while I should have been mopping, washing sheets, or doing anything remotely productive in order to prepare for our 16 Thanksgiving guests, where was I? Not cleaning... BORING!! Christmas is calling to me like you wouldn't belive. I've been wanting to make one of these monogrammed Christmas wreaths that I've seen around, and THAT was a whole lot more tempting. I gave it a whirl. I think it has some potential, but I'm still working on adding in the little extras.

There are cute beaded berries in there that you can't really see and the leaves really aren't that weird flourescent color - the flash did something weird to the color. And if anyone cares to jump on a killer deal - Dollar Tree on Ann and Simmons has garland AND wreath hangers right now. The ribbon came from there too - super cute I think. Hurry! Fast!!!

3 comments:

So glad I'm not the only one who procrastinates by doing something ELSE productive - although I never have something as great to show for it as your projects!

November 24, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Super cute. I just made a xmas craft too, you can see on my bloggy blog. I love xmas this year more than usual, I just want to bake, decorate and make crafts!

November 28, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Hey CareBear, it's just boxes I got from a trinket store in town, you know those little gift shops. And, I just velcro the boxes to a piece of cheap hardboard from Home Depot (they'll cut it the size you want, and the board is like 3.00) and then drill holes in the top put a ribbon thru and hang that baby up! I haven't gotten that far, but I vow to do it today, since it's Dec 2nd! Oh and the paper on top is modge podged on and then I just stamped the days of the month.

December 2, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home