Pages

You know that white, thick skin on oranges that your kids will never eat? I've discovered why!!
Today while trying to convince Claire to eat her orange, she said, "I don't want the cheese!"
Umm... I wouldn't eat it either.

3 comments:

I don't think that I will ever look at an orange the same way.

December 6, 2008 at 5:57 AM  

haha! that's pretty funny! here's how i solved my orange dilemma recently--i just started buying those little oranges called "cuties" and evan (who is 4) can peel them all by himself (i don't even have to start it for him) and they are sweet, but not juicy enough to be messy (i don't have to wipe him down after he eats one)and they are GOOD! i LOVE them!!!! a fruit he can peel and eat himself that doesn't make a mess, it's been a dream come true. i know they're more expensive, but they are SOOOO worth it! so i invite you to buy some and end your cheesy white stuff problem today!

December 6, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

cheese--thats a good one. love the tooth blog too. you are quite the little craft master. it all looks so so cute. keep it up cute mama

December 6, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home