Pages

OK, so to answer a few random questions all in one shot:


  • Reas hasn't really GONE anywhere. He just happened to be at school that night I was posting about being lonely. Guess it doesn't take much to make me sound desperate!! By the way, he just finished one more semester. We're almost half way done with Grad School!!!! Two more A's go on his record!

  • IT'S A GIRL!!!! - yes another one. We're getting good at this girl thing, I guess. Ty's only a little dissapointed. He seems to think he has 3 brothers coming at some point and is willling to be patient. Ha ha. Funny joke, bud.

  • Maggie's tooth FINALLY fell out. She says it feels really weird, but there's no way it can feel worse than having that thing sticking straight out between her lips.

  • And last of all, (and I know no one asked about the weather, but this is just way too cool) It's kind of doing a rain snow thing outside right now!!!!! Woohoo! The kids are actually wearing COATS today! Well, all except Claire who I've realized actually doesn't own a coat. Good thing for layers.

4 comments:

congratulations on your baby girl! That is so exciting - I love baby girls! What is your due date?

December 15, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

You posted that right after we left. It was pretty cool to have the rain all day. Other parts of the valley got snow, we wanted to see it. Girls are great.

December 16, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

I bet Maggie is excited to have that tooth out. Did the tooth fairy get to come?

December 16, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

What's with all the baby girls coming? Everyone I know that is pregnant right now is having a girl! At least she will have some cute clothes to wear (you know, the ones you gave me for Kendal and then I gave them right back to you - haha:) Congrats, and good luck with the 3 little boys that are yet to come, lol:)

December 29, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home