Template 113
10 years ago
Poor Maggie - or maybe it's really poor me for having to look at crazy-toothed Maggie. This thing is seriously driving me crazy. I'm ready to go yank it out during the night. One of her adult top teeth has started growing in before the baby tooth has fallen out. It must be coming in at a slight angle because THIS is what we get to look at day after day! I can't even push it back for temporary normalness because of the tooth that's behind it.
Labels: Maggie
Snaggle tooth! I hope Ky can be like that, "too busy, to care what her friends think." Lately she's been feeling a bit unincluded at school, and it makes me sad.
Stephanie M Larsen said...
December 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM
That tooth reminds me of Jacob a month ago. I think that his tooth hung like that for weeks. I didn't think that I would say this, but that nasty tooth was worth the wait because a toothless grin sure is cute. I can't wait to see Maggie's! Hope it comes soon.
Ingrid said...
December 4, 2008 at 3:02 PM
hey we have one of those too!
Lindsey said...
December 4, 2008 at 6:18 PM
I think "freaky" is a compliment at 7 - at least Cat thinks it is!
Laura Z said...
December 5, 2008 at 12:17 PM