FINALLY, I think we might be finishing up this potty training business with Claire. She can be sooo stubborn one day and then totally willing the next. What's up with that?! She's acting so...so 2!!!! Today was a good potty day, but since I'm guessing most of you don't wake up each morning wondering "hmmm...I wonder how potty training is going over at the Allen's," I'll keep this short. I just have to share a little more. She is so interested in what kind of bodily stuff goes in the toilet. Today this is what I heard coming from the bathroom.
"Mom!!!!! I went poop and it looks like a candy cane!"
and on her next trip to the pot...
"When my potty goes in the toilet it says, twinkle twinkle little star!"
....oh, the pleasures...
And have I mentioned she's a big cheese ball? She's discovered her "pose for the camera" smile. This is what we get when we pull out the camera...
I'm right there with ya! Some days are great, others...not so much. Here's to another day of potty, laundry (hopefully not too many accidents), treats and stickers. Oh, the life of a mom:)
Wilcox Crew said...
January 7, 2009 at 7:50 AM
Are you hoping she is finished potty training before the baby comes? It's great to get a little break from diapers!
Tera said...
January 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM
I totally don't remember having a shaving cream fight? Really? You'll have to send pictures. Those have to be pretty funny. I do remember curling Danny's hair though? If I am remembering right? Ahh, the good ol' days, pre-stress. How are ya feelin'?
Tera said...
January 11, 2009 at 6:52 PM