Template 113
10 years ago
After much MUCH anticipation she's here - 5 days late according to my schedule, but right on time for her's. Obviously my opinion didn't didn't mean a whole lot. We are soooo happy.
Here's a quick baby post with a few pictures. More details to follow when sitting isn't such a pain... a BIG one.
aaahh carrie, she's absolutely beautiful, great name, and i love the pic with the kids around your bed. reas with on the phone rox too. i've been hoping all went well and quick for you. the long wait is over. now for the late nites--sorry. it's all worth it--congrats, tell the hubby i said hi and to take care of his now HUGE family
Laurie Von said...
April 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM
hip hip hooray! i love the name lily!
congratulations . . . what a cute family.
robin said...
April 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM
Super congratulations on your sweet addition! She is darling and what a cute name for a cute little girl. She's the perfect size and I am so glad that you had such a fast labor.
I have to say it is completely unfair how good you look after you just had a baby. There should be a law about that, to save those of us that look like we've been hit by a truck! You are truly lucky!
Enjoy that sweet baby. They grow so fast. But you already know that because she's your fourth!
Tera said...
April 20, 2009 at 6:15 PM
My mom and I were just talking about you not having your baby I think on Saturday. Maybe Friday. She is darling and so are your cutie kids admiring her. I am so relieved for you that you were able to have her so quickly and without complication. And I agree with Tera. You look better than I do a year after I have a baby. Good for you! Congradulations!
The Borman Family said...
April 20, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Yea, Yea, Yea!!! That wasn't such a long wait. She's darling and so are you. I feel like our girls need to be friends because they are so close in age and such stinkers for being late. Hoe you are feeling great and recovering super fast.
ps. stay in your jammies as long as you can because as soon as you put clothes on everyone will thing that mom is back to normal.
Mandagirl said...
April 20, 2009 at 7:23 PM
congrats carrie! i'm glad that after lily made you wait so long for her to come, she came out rather quickly :) can't wait to hear more details on the birth. i hope you have a quick recovery and enjoy your new baby!
Fulkerson Clan said...
April 20, 2009 at 9:01 PM
YEA!!!!!! I was so happy to hear you had little Lily Sophia. What a cute name. I would love to come see and visit but will wait a couple of days so you can get comfortable.
Coffey buzz Mom said...
April 20, 2009 at 9:04 PM
Hurray! So excited for you. You look gorgeous and so does she.
Laura Z said...
April 20, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Congratulations! Your smile when you are holding Lily says it all! I love the picture of Claire checking out Lily's toes. I know she wanted to get her hands on those toes. Caroline can hardly wait to meet her new friend.
Ingrid said...
April 21, 2009 at 8:58 AM
Did you seriously just have a baby in those pictures? Not a hair out of place! That is one cute baby - I can't wait to meet her in person:)
Wilcox Crew said...
April 21, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Congratulations!! I have been checking your blog everyday hoping to see a pic. So glad she is here! She is adorable.
Jori said...
April 21, 2009 at 1:36 PM
Congrats Carrie! Lily is a beautiful name and she is beautiful too! Your family looks so happy to have her here!
Amber and Co. said...
April 21, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Carrie congrats!! She is so sweet!!! I wish we could have seen her on our way through! That's okay, we will see her sometime within the next couple of months. I wish I could hold that little bundle right now, though. She is a cutie!!! Can't wait to see her...and hold her!
Kim D said...
April 21, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Congratulations! Funny how four became HUGE. I'm from a family of eight, but four seems HUGE to me too (sort of, feels like we have everyone though).
She is beautiful, and YOU ARE beautiful too. It will be nice to look back at those pictures. She IS much loved.
Enjoy!!
PS, I agree on the pajamas!
Porters said...
April 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM
She is so cute. Even has some hair. You look amazing. I agree with the others about how great you look after having a baby. It sounds like everything is going well. I would love to come and see you and her. It's fun to hold the little ones. They are so precious.
Kim H said...
April 23, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Congratulations Carrie! She is so precious! I can't believe you have 4 kids now, crazy.
Unknown said...
April 24, 2009 at 1:46 PM
Oh, Carrie those pictures just make me teary! I love that picture of Reas, and the one of you and all four kids, should be in a magazine it's so perfect. She's beautiful and so are you! I wish I looked like that after just having a baby.
Stephanie M Larsen said...
April 28, 2009 at 10:47 AM