Pages

Reas turns 30 today! In honor of his special day here are some little tidbits that you probably don’t know about him, and maybe he’d rather you not know.


When he was 16 he drove into a tree and busted the windshield with his head.
He served his mission in Bolivia and speaks beautiful Spanish to this day! He still gets comments on his native sounding accent.
He is an awesome cook! I wish I could just get him home in time to make dinner.
If you ask me, he's the more strict parent, yet somehow still the favorite. Not fair.
He played volleyball in highschool.
He is a super hard worker and a great provider.
PERFECTIONIST. Enough said.
He is a sucker for babies, especially his own.
He regularly earns Employee of the Month at work, but of course would never tell me that. I have to ask.
He was the cutest, sweetest, little boy. So SO shy - that's where Ty gets it.
He was sporting chin length hair and a gotee when I first spotted him in high school.
He’s almost finished with his 2nd year of grad school and is still holding on to a 4.0!
He secretly wishes he were born into a Lord of The Rings novel.
He scrubbed toilets at BYU at 4 AM to help get us through college.
His childhood nickname? Reasy Piecey Pie.
He was a whopping 13lb. 4 oz. at birth...and I still married him. Crazy I know.


This year, Reas wanted chocolate birthday shakes rather than cake.
The kids thought it was great!

Just for fun, I did a little interview with each of the kids.

What is dad’s full name?
Maggie: Reas Edward Allen
Ty: Reas
Claire: um…daddy
How old is he turning on his birthday?
M: 30
T: 30
C: um…6?
What makes daddy happy?
M: uh…helping him
T: when I hug him
C: the presents and when I clean up the toy room
What makes him not so happy?
M: when I hurt Ty and Claire
T: not hugging him when he gets home from work
C: potty in my pants (you got that right!)
What does daddy like to do?
M: watch Laker games
T: play games
C: get on the trampoline

What does he do at his work?
M: work on the computer
T: work on a computer?
C: eats his lunch
How do you know daddy loves you?
M: he tucks me in at night
T: plays games with me
C: he gives me kisses and hugs

How do you know daddy loves mommy?
M: because he kisses you
T: I don’t know (hmmm…this could be a problem)
C: he gives you hugs and kisses

What is his favorite food?
M: steak
T: It's kind of like chicken. No...steak!
C: a banana (actually he hates them)

Where did he go on his mission?
M – Argentina (Close. Bolivia)
T – Olivia
C- the store

What is Daddy's favorite treat?
M: chocolate icecream
T: brownies
C: icecream

Making birthday breakfast

Happy Birthday, Reas!! I am so grateful for all you do for us. I am constantly amazed by you're goodness. You're a wonderful example to us all. We love you!

3 comments:

Happy Birthday Reas! Those were some very fun facts about Reas!

April 5, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Your blogging creativity amazes me! I just want to copy it all and one day I will. I loved the "potty in my pants" quote! Happy late bday Reas.

April 12, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

A few days late but still a sincere Happy Birthday to Reas! Loved your post!

April 20, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home