Pages

These girls have been busy for over an hour now!  Never underestimate the value of water, a baster, a strainer, and a squirty ketchup thingy.





You would've thought I was giving them a big fudge brownie when I handed over the baster.  I think we need two of them...and turkey has nothing to do with it.




Whatever you do, don't forget the aprons.  Somehow it's the aprons that transform the whole process from a silly game into an extremely dangerous scientific experiment. Really. Try it!

3 comments:

That looks like an absolute blast of a time for little kiddos. My kids love to stand at the sink or I put a cookie sheet on the floor and put two bowls of water on it. Then they pour the water back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... I'll have to give this one a try! And when the water spills, I wipe it up and my kitchen floor looks clean again!

February 7, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

Claire's smile and eyes say it all. I think I am going to go out and pick up a few basters. We need a change in activities.

February 8, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

i'm totally doing this. oh yes i am.

February 10, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home