Template 113
10 years ago
I met DEATH in the grocery store this morning. Our first meeting of 2011. That's right. It's back in all of its beautiful pastel glory and I'm feeling very, very weak. We had a 3 minute stare down right there on the candy aisle. I actually won...this time. The $3.60 a bag price tag tipped the scale in my favor. But oh you little devils, if I see you under 2.50 I fear the temptation will just be too great.
Carrie I already had to give into these. They were $2.89 at my target. I am weak! Though they are so heavenly.
Kelli said...
February 23, 2011 at 8:21 AM
We have had two bags already. Can you hear the oinking all the way over here??
Jori said...
February 23, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Since when were they 3.00 a bag? I was so excited when I saw them on the shelves, but not so excited about the price. I keep looking at them with longing, but haven't given in to the 3.oo price tag yet either. The day I see a bag under 3.00, I will be bringing them home.
Ingrid said...
February 23, 2011 at 6:50 PM
I did the same thing last night! It had been a very rough day, and I was feeling vulnerable. But it was $3.29 here, and I couldn't do it. So...I bought a few of the regular size Cadbury eggs - have you tried their new orange cream ones? Oh. My. Goodness. Heaven. :)
P.S. Love the new look of your blog! :)
Anonymous said...
February 24, 2011 at 8:59 AM