Ok, so I am waaayyy behind on blogs. I have been sitting here reading your posts, being completely entertained. This one, by far is the best. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. I love it. You look great:) You could easily have 10 more babies!
Join me on my adventure of life's lessons learned, occasional successes, and plenty of blunders.
Hi there! Welcome to my life in writing. You might just learn more about us than you'd like because this is where I hash it all out...the good, the bad, and the unforgettable. When I'm not mothering or wife-ing I love to scope out yard sales, peruse the aisles of thrift stores, create, decorate, and renovate. Home is my passion, family is my life, and writing about it is my sanity saver.
Well, it is a beautiful picture. But I'm fairly sure you are even more beautiful in person!
Tera said...
October 13, 2011 at 6:30 AM
Love the BIG fashionable ear rings and flower in your hair. She is quite the artist. I love kindergarden age art...keep this one FOREVER!
shelly said...
October 13, 2011 at 9:14 AM
You must hang on to that forever. The flower and the little baby in your tummy are my favorite. So cute.
Ingrid said...
October 15, 2011 at 7:19 PM
Ok, so I am waaayyy behind on blogs. I have been sitting here reading your posts, being completely entertained. This one, by far is the best. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. I love it. You look great:) You could easily have 10 more babies!
Wilcox Crew said...
November 1, 2011 at 7:37 PM