Pages

I didn't much like musical chairs as a kid, and now as a mom musical beds is even worse. In our house it's like the game that never ends. And guess who always loses. Sometimes it's in someone else's bed, occassionaly on the couch, and at times I've even ended up on the floor. It's true. Last night, Claire and Lily came into our bed. When I woke up smashed into Reas with Claire's elbow in my jaw I thought me moving into their room would take the least amount of effort on my part. I started to climb into their bed only to find both Maggie and Ty already asleep in it. Unfortunately, I simply could not see the humor in this at 3 AM.

Why we ever thought that five bedrooms would give us the luxury of spreading out, I'll never know. Maybe a nice little studio for our big, happy, and obviously very cuddly family would work better.

2 comments:

I hope that enough time has passed now that i can tell you i laughed my head off when i read this post...but i do sympathize with you :)

October 11, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

That is HILARIOUS!!!! Talk about the family bed....Hey, I totally think that's cool. It just means y'all will like hanging out with each other as the chickies get older, right? Maybe we'll have to come visit soon and throw Tessa into the mix :)

October 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home