Template 113
10 years ago
It's a fact - I'm a cow...and apparently I smell like one too, according to one very honest 3 year-old. I was holding Claire on my lap, having a nice morning cuddle when all of the sudden she gets the unpleasant crinkled up nose look and says, "I smell Lily. It smells like milk. Take a shower."
Well, thank you very much. That's just what I wanted to hear this morning. Cows are nice animals...I guess.
Labels: Claire, kidtalk, motherly moments
Ha ha! Claire should be friends with Brynna. Brynna has a strong sense of smell too!
Tera said...
May 7, 2009 at 12:05 PM
That is hilarious! I still cant believe that you are a mom with 4 kids, and that Maggie is 7!!!
Unknown said...
May 7, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Ammo and Josh said...
May 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM
your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the cow story :) Kids say the darnest things!! If you know of any one looking for a nanny let me know :)
Ammo and Josh said...
May 7, 2009 at 8:06 PM
You are so funny. Cows huh!!
Kim H said...
May 10, 2009 at 11:32 PM