Template 113
10 years ago
Computer hacking skills. Nun chuk skills. Grilling skills. And he can quote Napolean with the best of 'em.
Oh, and I must mention breakfast in bed, the roses in the purple cup, the sweet little heart keychain that Maggie made at school, and the 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep that Lily so generously gave. Thanks for the great day, family. I love you all!
Happy Mother's Day to Mom, my awesome sisters, and to all my sweet sweet friends. Love you all!
Labels: holidays
WOW! I think that just earned Reas a menu slot at our next family reunion. Holy cow, my mouth is watering! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day, because-HEY!-you're an awesome mom. By the way, thanks for the plug for my blog. I think you could sell an eskimo ice cubes.
Crystalin Dunn said...
May 12, 2009 at 8:16 AM
You have such a way with words. The kabobs look great. What a great day you had. Quite the husband you have. Happy MOthers Day to you also. Sorry for being so late, I haven't checked blogs for awhile.
Kim H said...
May 26, 2009 at 2:16 PM