A few months back I hosted a fun home decor swap with the ladies from church. We got together bringing loads of home decor items that we were getting tired of or no longer needed. And of course we ate...and ate and ate. It was quite a success. One of the items that I came away with was this new, still in the package, 4 ft. curtain rod.

I knew at the time that I didn't have a single need for a 4 ft rod, but something in my curtain rod hoarding heart was keeping me from letting this goody slip away. Now almost 3 months later I think I've finally found a useful and fun home for it...and it's not on a window. Hopefully it turns out as cute as it is in my head. If it doesn't, then I won't be posting about it and we'll forget all about this little chat.
Love your sense of humor!
Tera said...
September 11, 2009 at 12:39 PM