Pages

Last week we had family pictures taken as we were passing through UT on our way to a family reunion in Yellowstone.  I was totally freaking out about getting all 6 of us to look decent at the same time - fortunately my friend Shannon is super talented and worked her magic.  I am so pleased with what she was able to do for us. 

She took us up to Hobble Canyon near Springville, UT. and it was perfect...exactly what I had hoped for.

Here's a sampling of what we ended up with..a large sampling.






























If your dying to see more (Grandma maybe?) you can click here to go to Shannon's photography blog.  She's amazing.

4 comments:

What great family pictures! The picture of Lily with the dadelion is so sweet, and Claire looks like she could model for pictures all day long.

July 26, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Those are SO cute! I am completely jealous. We need family pictures so badly. I don't think we have had them since Kaitlin was two.

July 27, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Oh, it makes me miss you guys. What a darling family. Perfect!

July 27, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Those pictures came out so cute. What a beautiful family you have!

August 14, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home