I'm not sure what this is, what its original purpose is, or exactly where to find more of it, but I can tell you I love this stuff! It's greenery on a flat square sheet. A bendable rubbery sheet. This piece is about 1 ft. square. I've heard you can maybe get it at Michaels, although I haven't seen it there personally.
Here's what the backside looks like.
I have this little tin pot that I found for .50 cents that I've totally bonded with despite having no use for it.
I've casually been searching for something to put in it, but hadn't found the perfect something.
When I saw this stuff at Tai Pan Trading ($4.00) I thought maybe it could work. It turned out to be exactly what I wanted!
I pulled all the corners together and wired them together by threading through the little grid squares. It took all of about 23 seconds. It ended up forming this nice little squarish bubble shape...that happened to be the perfect size for plopping on top of my tin pot.
So plopping I did (wired side down, obviously). It's so lightweight that it just sits on top of the empty container. And that's that!
I ended up with a lovely new arrangement for less than $5.00.
I love when plopping pays off.
0 comments:
Post a Comment