Happy Birthday to my best friend, my one and only, and my rock.
I know you said you didn't want anything for your birthday, but come on. How totally boring is that? It's not a present, really. It's not money because any money I'd give you would, well, already be yours anyway. It's not a trip or a cruise, but that would've been pretty cool.
But it IS something I put all my love into, as well as three days time. Remember that Muppet's book the kid's have that has a line that says something like, "I wish I had a giant cake, and it would take three days to bake?" Let that be a clue.
Here's a peek.
Just wait until we cut into this baby.
********************************
More on this deliciousness later. We have a daddy to feed and some celebrating to do.
Happy Birthday Reas!
Megan R. said...
April 6, 2011 at 7:30 PM