Pages

the numbers

Sometimes things like eating too much Easter candy have the crazy effect of making me think a self photo shoot is a good idea. This documentation is for my unborn child, and to show my posterity that I really do get a haircut every once in a while. That's it. Got it?


25 weeks pregnant and feeling slightly sassy.




I am in my 6th month of pregnancy. I am 177 days pregnant, or 5.8 months. whichever way you want to look at it. I have 103 days to go according to them. But probably more like 110 days to go according to me knowing my body.

And just in case you mistakenly think I'd actually sit down and take the time to calculate all this nonsense, the computer did it for me. Click here if you're like me, and can never seem to remember exactly how far along you are. It's pretty cool.












8 comments:

Your haircut is super cute!!!!!!!!!!

April 26, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

You must have been in California again with that awesome hair stylist. Your hair looks so cute, and could your belly bump be any cuter? 25 weeks already?

April 27, 2011 at 3:58 AM  

You're the cutest pregnant mom! I love the hair cut!

April 27, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

Oh, Carrie, you just left here and I couldn't get enough of looking at you! Thanks for posting your picture - you are so dang cute!

April 27, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

Look how cute you are. You are so tiny and that belly is juts too cute. Carrie you really are THE cutest pregnant lady:>

April 28, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

the hair and the belly are super cute. u just cant do it any other way, ya stinker. good thing i love ya anyway. :)

April 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

I'm thinking that you put the rest of us to shame. It is not fair that you look so cute when you are pregnant!

April 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

You are so cute Carrie. Do you usually go past your due date?

May 1, 2011 at 10:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home