Miracle Grow DOES have limitations.
I've discovered a need for a new product -
something they might call Miracle Grow: Las Vegas Strength.
Maybe I'm just kidding myself blaming it on the climate, but it couldn't possibly be me.
Tonight we feast.

One cute, marble size strawberry for each member of the family. And you can count on there being some arm wrestling going on for the biggie on the right.
good job! i'm sure they tasted really sweet. home grown is always the best
shelly said...
May 1, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Our strawberries always look just like that. They are hardly worth picking but Jeremy loves them and makes the kids pick them. They pretty much need to be eaten right away. The good side... I guess is that they taste pretty good despite their itty bitty size.
Sigh, when do I get to see you again?
Mandagirl said...
May 2, 2011 at 10:13 AM