Pages

My personal blog patrolwoman, who will remain nameless, has informed me that my posting frequency has been inadequate of late. Apologies. Hope this is sufficient...


Maggie played "18th Century Dance" in the school talent show tonight. She did awesome - rocked the piano like a pro. I tried to get her picture as she zoomed past me, but she was so fast I got half of her. Look at that smile though. I think stardom suits her nicely.





Ty has a new brain game. Apparently he plays it whenever he's not thinking about anything else. It goes like this: he thinks of a word with really good Scrabble letters in it (because he knows all the letters' point values - insane) and then adds up how many points the word would be worth under different Scrabble scenarios...triple word, double letter, etc.


Holy cow, kid. I'd say get your nose out of the books, but dad and I are hopeful that you'll support us in our old age.




Claire wants to be an "astro-lady" when she grows up. (???) I can't be sure, but I think that's an astronaut who gets to orbit earth in style - maybe in a pink sequin spacesuit.





Lily likes cooked carrots now (yes, I'm talking about the vegetable)!








3 comments:

your family is awsome!!! Maggie will have to perform for us when you all come next week. cant wait :)

April 14, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

Maybe Ty can come play Scrabble with me. It is my favorite, and Jacob is the only one that will play it with me. Your kids are all looking so grown up these days. Maybe there is hope for Caroline and carrots too. Miss you all.

April 15, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

This grandma is soooo happy! Love the pictures and updates. Your kids are amazing, scary, and darling! Can't wait to see you all in a few days - dad is already picking his hidding spots for the Easter egg hunt!

April 16, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home